Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Scoring baseball tickets with Score Big



A few months ago, BG started asking if she could go to a baseball game.  I'm not really sure where it came from.  It might have started after she saw the baseball Curious George episode.  Wherever the idea started, though, she became (as usual) fixated on it.  She asks a few times a week.

So, I was thrilled when someone from Score Big contacted me and asked if I wanted to write a review in exchange for a site credit.  Score Big is a site on which you can bid the price you want to pay for tickets to major events in your area.  You choose the section you want and name your price, and you instantly get a response as to whether your offer is accepted.  By choosing a section instead of a specific seat, you give Score Big the flexibility to find a seat for what you want to pay.

My husband and I logged on and created an account a few nights ago after the girls were in bed.  We chose the best section, named a really reasonable price for baseball tickets, and immediately got a response that my bid was accepted.  Our tickets are right behind the first base line!  I got them by email a few days later.

I am so thrilled to be able to take my girls to a baseball game.  I don't know if BG will be as thrilled once she's there and realizes how long baseball takes, but for now we're all giddy about it!

Disclaimer: I was given a $100 credit to Score Big in exchange for my review.  All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment